25 June 2012

Cow on the mooove

Well she was getting in the way a bit, but not all that much really and now that she's gone I kind of miss her and feel a teensy bit sad. Yep, Parsley the cow has left the building (mine at least). We'll be briefly reunited on Sunday when all 52 of the painted cows will be on display to the public before being whisked off to their temporary homes where they will spend the summer being photographed and sat on. After that they'll be auctioned off and moove to their final homes.

I least now I can get on with some illustration ideas I have for new prints. Watch this space...




3 comments:

Made by Mrs Jones x said...

She is beautiful!

say it said...

What a lovely cow!

Just want to let you know that I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award. You can find out more on my blog http://sayitsays.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

Krafty Kows said...

Oh wow the cow is beautiful. I been following the progress. Sorry for the late comment - new granddaughter has been keeping me busy. Well done. Jeanette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...